Expression of Interest
The Lean Construction Institute Australasia Ltd (LCIA) relies on its national network of State Councils to promote and increase learning of LEAN construction business practices.
Be part of developing the LEAN agenda and profile in Australia!
The LCIA National Board welcomes Expressions of Interest (EOI) from individuals based in New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia, Victoria and South Australia who are interested in joining an LCIA State Council.
Some of the key responsibilities of the LCIA State Councils are:
- Become an LCIA member
- Advocate for LCIA
- Lead and create value for members with the State team
- Plan the State’s future directions aligned to the LCIA Board Plan, objectives and priority actions
- Organise regular industry events
- Implement Board recommendations, policies and procedures
- Communicate with members and assist with development of external partnership relationships
You will be required to attend Council meetings and use your industry experience and networks to develop the State Council.
The LCIA National Board welcomes EOI’s from individuals who may be interested in either a State Chair or State Committee member position. To apply, please forward a brief covering letter (outlining what skills and experience you will bring to the Council) and submit your CV to:
Attention: Vicki Marshall
Lean Construction Institute Australasia (LCIA)
If you have any questions, please contact Vicki Marshall via email@example.com.
Note – all information received will be held in the strictest of confidence.